In order to make a return for a refund or exchange please follow the steps below:
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org call us on +357 25 369 933 within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- If the item is a commissioned piece it cannot be exchanged or returned due to the unique nature of it.
- If all agreed we will provide you with our returns instructions and will provide you with a returns authorization code.
- Include your original receipt in the returned parcel and please make sure the returns authorization code is clearly written on the receipt. Any returned items that are not accompanied by an official returns authorization code will not be accepted.
- It is advisable to send returned items by registered post and keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- Send your return to:
Agora Anexartisias, shop 23, Limassol 3036, Cyprus
If you have any questions whatsoever please do not hesitate to contact us on +357 25 369 933 and we will be more than happy to help.
Theo Jewellery accepts returns and exchange requests made within 14 days from when the goods have been received by you or a third party. Returns received after the 14 day period and up to 28 days will only be accepted at the discretion of Theo Jewellery for a credit note. A credit note is valid for 1 year from the issue date. Returns received after the 28 day period will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
The products you return must be in new and unused condition with all the original packaging and invoice/receipt. We do not accept any item with any indication that it has been used. In such cases, the item will be returned to you.
If you wish to receive a refund, we will re-credit the original purchaser’s credit card for the sum paid less any taxes and duties and postage charges.
Theo Jewellery are not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set forth above and we cannot accept responsibility for packages until we are in possession of them. Your statutory rights as a customer remain unaffected.