This is the official website for Theo Jewellery of 23 shop Agora Anexartisias, Limassol, 3036, Cyprus. The website is available only for your personal, non-commercial use and its use is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Your access of the website signifies your acceptance of these terms. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and will post the new version on the website when we do so. Your continued use of the website will signify your acceptance of those new terms.
- Intellectual Property
The entire content of the website, including all jewellery design, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights contained therein, including the use of the name The Jewellery, is the sole property of The Jewellery and is registered internationally. You are permitted to copy, transmit and to use such material only for the purpose of buying or ordering products from The Jewellery, but you not are entitled to copy, reproduce, transmit, display in public, create derivative works from, or otherwise commercially exploit such material. All intellectual property rights in the products belong to The Jewellery.
- a) Each of our rings is unique and made to order which can take up to 20 weeks. Once we have received your order we will contact you to confirm ring size and we will then be able to give you an accurate delivery time.
- b) We make every effort to give you an accurate description of our jewellery on this website. Please note, however, that images may not be to scale and colours shown are as accurate as internet technology allows and will vary according to the settings on your individual computer.
- c) The items on this site offer a selection of designs by Theo Theodorou and not all items are available for purchase.
- d) Many of the designs on this website are one of a kind pieces, and may not be available once they are sold.
- e) Each piece is priced individually and once a piece is sold it may not be possible to remake it for the same price.
Residents who live/ are domiciled outside the EC (European Community) may be entitled to claim back VAT on purchases for purchases delivered within Cyprus. The Jewellery will be able to advise you on your eligibility for this scheme.
- Duties & Taxes
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination. You can shop online in Euro only. CY VAT will be applied to orders shipped to EU and CY.
International orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis. This means that any duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. If a shipment is refused, we will do what we can to nullify the customs charges and have the shipment returned to The Jewellery. We cannot guarantee that customs charges can be voided for a refused shipment. In this case, we will deduct the amount from your refund.
Customs charges vary depending on the country of delivery. If you are concerned about incurring high customs charges, we recommend you ask your local customs office about their rates.
Please also note that your shipment/order cannot be classed as personal effects/personal use as your shipment is coming from The Jewellery as a business to yourself as a consumer. Therefore, you are responsible for import duties/taxes at your local customs office. Duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. When you place your order, you agreed to our terms and conditions of purchase.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure the information on this site is accurate, there may be mistakes, inaccuracies or other errors in the information on this website. We will endeavor to correct and update our site regularly.